Thank you for your interest in a position with WriteSteps! We are a virtual company that is made up of positive people with great energy who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of teachers and children. If you think you are a good fit for the following position(s), send an email with the job title as the subject line, and your resume to: [email protected].
Awareness Ambassador (Multiple States)
If you are a former K-5 teacher, principal, or literacy specialist and an outgoing, passionate, warm, self-motivated, organized, computer literate go-getter, this job may be for you!
- Meet with teachers, principals, and curriculum directors in person, on the phone, and in video conference calls
- Make cold calls in person and on the phone
- Follow up on warm leads with emails, phone calls, and in-person visits
- Communicate with prospects to answer questions and guide them through the ordering process
- Communicate with office staff to facilitate delivery of quotes and orders
- Take initiative to spread the word in your personal network
Pay is straight commission on all sales. Our program integrates best practices in teaching and writing and generates excitement among educators. We are looking for a candidate with strong relationship building capacities, excellent communication skills, a sales aptitude, and the ability to work independently.
Statewide travel, your own computer and reliable high-speed Internet, and a background in teaching or school leadership. In rare cases, experience just in sales may be substituted for teaching experience.